Friday, January 14, 2005

Why choose to stay at home

I honestly think that family values are out the window in America. I think a strong foundation can be built on the fact that at least one parent is there to take care of the children. I am not devaluing those who HAVE to work. I am instead trying to stress the importance of putting our relationships with our children and our family FIRST. Who else will care for your child as well as you will? No matter how stressed you are.. your children are your life. My little ones may not be the smartest or most athletic... but they are very secure in my role in their life. And that is extremely important to me. Our kids are young only once.. why not get down on your knees (while struggling financially on one income --- so the kids get less toys) and have some FUN.

1 comment:

Renny said...

That's quite philosophical... Scary though..