I am officially weaning Callum as of yesterday.
I cannot express all the emotions I am feeling.
But here goes..
I feel thrilled and yet scared.. don't know how my body is going to deal with me going back to what was normal food for me.
Saddened, that my little guy does not have a varied diet and will still be so limited.
Excited to be able to go to a restaurant and eat whatever I want.
Unsure about if I will weigh 50 lbs more next week.
Thank you Lord for guiding me in this. Without you and Renny, and my children, my siblings, and my parents.. both set.. I would have been lost.
I am crying.. I do not seem to know what else to do..
I am still going to somewhat maintain Callum's diet.. for his sake.. He loves sharing my plate..
My heart goes out to my son..
I think I'm shaking inside a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment