So.. my darling hubby.. always jokes around.. saying "Too bad you did not marry a millionaire.. you could have had a nanny or rather nannies to watch the kids, and go spend days at the spa."
Hello??? Why would I want a millionaire when I have him?
1. Who would support me like he does in all the major decisions in life?
2. Who would find new recipes to make my life so much more interesting?
Waffles, apple pies, fried rice and steak and mushrooms? Bread pudding with no bread? Dirt for us?
3. Who would hug me when I feel overwhelmed?
4. Who would joke around at the most appropriate moment to make things like labor bearable?
5. Who would I kiss and go to bed with everyday?
The millionaire over there is nothing to me.. if he is not him. My hubby is my millionaire.. just not in the monetary sense. I never needed or wanted that. Still don't. Rather be smart than pretty. Rather be nice than rich. Rather have few good friends than a thriving social life.
An important thing that my husband has taught me is to happy with the simple things. Honestly I've realized that in the end.. those are the things that matter most. And above all, I would rather be with him in a hovel .. than not be with him at all..
No comments:
Post a Comment