Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pain

Today was a beautiful Easter until the rain came.

Sometimes this describes my life or rather my littlest's life.

He was running around jumping and pretending with his brother. He even joined him in a bath and then the rain came. He had sores in his private area that keep ripping open. He was in such agony tonight. We are scratching our heads in frustration. We control things so much.. But sometimes it seems like not enough. I wish my son could truly LIVE.

My darling hubby says we would probably not have the same vivacious, daring and endearing boy if it wasn't for all the hardships he has endured.

My other kids are so empathetic to their brother. My oldest, my angel, looks at me and says it is not my fault. She has an uncanny ability to feel the depth of my pain. But deep down I do feel it is MY fault.

The road for him is challenging, but I know he will be okay.. And so will I.

No comments: